The Frankfort Street Department will prepare for milling and paving next week with Reith Riley. Milling will begin on East Clinton Street and Clinton Drive on Wednesday, September 6th.
Mayor Judy Sheets, Board of Public Works, and Street Superintendent Jason Forsythe approved the total of $648,805 in the spring of 2023 for these street projects:
• East Clinton Street from Clay Street to Fudge Avenue
• Clinton Drive from Fudge to Maish Road
• South First Street from White Street to West Walnut Street
• East Ohio Street from Crescent to Kelly Avenue
• McClurg Street from Myrtle Avenue to Rossville Avenue
This list does not reflect the order in which work will be completed. For updated information, visit the City of Frankfort or Frankfort Street Department Facebook page.
Please follow and like us: