COVID – 19 vaccine will be available soon in Boone County for seniors ages 80 and older. Register for the COVID-19 vaccine starting Friday, January 8th at 9AM.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- At 9AM on Friday, January 8th, online registration will be available on ourshot.in.gov. There may be a lot of traffic on this site Friday morning, so please be patient.
- Those eligible for the vaccine will enter in some personal information to register for an appointment at a designated site. These vaccines are FREE TO ALL.
- If a senior is not able to register themselves online, a family member is welcome to do so.
- They do NOT need to register for a Boone County site. If they prefer to go to another vaccination site or we have no appointments available, they’re welcome to make an appointment elsewhere.
- If a senior is not able to have someone register for them, they or their caregiver may call 211. 211 can also help arrange transportation if needed!
- The eligible senior must bring a photo ID to the appointment.
- Seniors 80+ MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT WALK-INS AT THIS TIME.
- The Boone County Health Department will offering visits to home-bound residents. Please have them call the Health Department at (765)482-3942, option 9.
BOONE COUNTY COVID VACCINE SITE
- In the Witham Centennial Hall North at the Boone County 4H Fairgrounds
- Tentative hours for the first week are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 12th: 9AM-2PM
- Wednesday, January 13th: 7AM-1PM, 2PM-7PM
- Thursday, January 14th: 7AM-1PM