We want you to know Witham Health Services hospital, physician offices and facilities are open and are here for you….however you want….In-Person or Virtual Visit. All services are open normal hours and are ready to serve you. It’s also important to know our ER is open 24/7 to treat your emergent needs.
Our Safety Plan
At Witham, we are following CDC and State guidelines on social distancing and also complying with the safety and health standards established. We are following these along with a clear, consistent plan to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy throughout all our facilities, offices and hospital. We are taking extensive measures so you can be assured that your safety is a top priority as you continue to get the care you need.
• Masks are required for entry to all of our locations
• Phone screening every patient before their visit
• Screening/checking temperatures of all individuals entering Witham facilities
• Visitor Restrictions at all facilities
• Caring for patients who’ve tested positive for COVID-19, as well as those with respiratory symptoms, in dedicated, separate areas
• Ensuring staff are following the most current PPE recommendations
• Spacing patient appointments to ensure social distancing
• Spacing furniture where appropriate to minimize contact and further promote social distancing
• Following a thorough sanitizing process, increasing cleaning frequency, including highly touched surfaces such as doorknobs, handrails and elevator buttons
• Providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer at all points of care
• Monitoring of our staff for fever or other signs and symptoms of illness in accordance with CDC guidelines
These safety measures and restrictions are in effect for the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. At Witham Health Services our staff takes pride in providing high quality care with a caring touch.