The two children who died in a fire Friday have been identified. The Clinton County Coroner identified 5-year-old Amelia Heid and 12-year-old Shea Heid. The children were found trapped inside a home that was on fire on West County Road Friday morning. The cause of death for both was listed as smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning. The manner of death was listed as accidental. The family has created a GoFundMe page, and are accepting donations through Kenny Shoe Repair and Orthopedic in Lafayette.

Please follow and like us: