Paige Wilson

Stella Latham

Lebanon Police are investigating after learning that an infant may have been exposed to THC at daycare. Last month, a parent said they were concerned that their 1-year-old had been exposed at the Just Be Kids Learning Center. An Indianapolis hospital determined that the child did have THC – a compound found in cannabis – in his system. Officers now believe that two teachers, Paige Wilson and Stella Latham had tried to ingest an edible in the classroom, which the child then accessed. They are now facing charges for Neglect of a Dependent.

Please follow and like us: