Wednesday evening at 8:01 pm, Lebanon Fire was dispatched to 1406 Brooke Drive for a house fire. The home was unoccupied and under renovation. First arriving fire crews arrived on the scene and reported light smoke showing from the soffit vents. The front door had to be breached to make entry. Crews located the fire in the kitchen ceiling around a can light and were able to quickly extinguish it. A search of the house was completed to verify no one was inside. The cause of the fire was investigated, and it was classified as unintentional and electrical in nature.

Please follow and like us: