Witham Health Services is dedicated to keeping you and your family safe and with the standard precautions of wearing masks and social distancing, Witham once again is able to offer in-person community education classes and support group meetings. They have also updated our visitor guidelines to reflect the lower Covid positivity rate in Boone County.
Inpatient Units (Med/Surg and Critical Care): 8am-8pm
- Patients with no COVID symptoms may have up to 3 visitors at a time.
(isolation patients – 2 visitors allowed at a time)
- Patients with COVID symptoms may have 1 visitor.
- Patients admitted after visiting hours may have 1 visitor to settle them into their room.
- Patients at the end of life will not experience rigid visitor restrictions.
Emergency Departments: 1 visitor per ED patient
- Patients with no COVID symptoms may have 1 visitor at a time.
- Patients with COVID symptoms may have 1 specific visitor.
- Patients with no COVID symptoms may have 2 designated visitors (1 allowed to stay overnight.)
- Patients with COVID symptoms may have 1 designated visitor.
Extended Care Unit:
Please call the unit at 765-485-8300 for updated visitation guidelines.